- Location Palwai Village, Mahbubnagar District, State of Telangana, India
- Coordinates 16.153026° N, 77.763979° E
- Capacity 12 megawatt (MWDC) photovoltaic power station
- CO2 Reduction 8,240 Tonnes P.A.
- Commissioned July 25, 2016
The solar power plant Telangana I at Palwai village near Gadwal in the Mahbubnagar district of Telangana is a 12 megawatt (MWDC) photovoltaic power station, commissioned in June 2016.
It was constructed using 38,430 solar modules. It covers an area of 40 acres (16 hectares) and supplies about 18,000 people with energy.